Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Eve of my Tx


Hi EveryoneWell today I am on the eve of my Tx journey, time is closing in fast now and i am filled with many mixed emotions and feelings from within. I have a headache hovering around, which i think is from abit of anxiety about tomorrow. Have had friends come over and wish me well, as well as a phone call from robert1957 wishing me all the best as he also has started Tx Friday just gone, so all these support wishes are good to recieve and make me that little bit stronger heading into this unknown territory. The Clinic Nurse has recomended that i have my injection before bed time with a few panadol, will be taking my Riba about 8-00am and 8-00pm respectively. At this point in time i am looking forward to it, i dont know whether i may be still saying that later on in Tx, but time will tell and I am a very positive and strong willed person which will be in my favour......... I hope

John

No comments:

Post a Comment